Tasmania State Nomination (Subclass 491)
Struggling to obtain an invitation for subclass 189?
Category 1 – Tasmanian graduate
To be considered for this category, you must meet all of the following criteria.
1. You must have completed and graduated from a CRICOS registered tertiary institution in Tasmania. The course undertaken:
- must be a degree (bachelor or any higher degree), a diploma (standard, advanced, associate or graduate) or a trade qualification (minimum Cert III level for a skilled occupation in Major Group 3 in ANZSCO)
- must have a minimum duration of one academic year (40 weeks)
- must be full time and on site in Tasmania
2. You have lived in the state for at least 1 year during your period of study
3. You and your dependents are currently living in Tasmania and can provide evidence of your ongoing genuine commitment.
Contact us on 1300 896 033 or 0470 716 766 for professional advice and assistance in obtaining your invitation through Tasmania State Sponsorship.
𝐀: Level 2, Alceme Building, 6 Victoria St, Hobart, TAS 7000
𝐏: 1300 896 033
𝐌: 0470 716 766
For more information on Tasmania state nomination: https://www.migration.tas.gov.au/skilled_migrants/skilled_regional