To be eligible to apply for state nomination, you must meet the following requirements set out by the Department of Home Affairs.
You must have:
* not yet turned 45 years of age
* nominated an occupation on the relevant list of eligible skilled occupations
* a valid and positive skills assessment for your nominated occupation
* at least ‘Competent’ English language proficiency
* at least 65 points on the Department of Home Affairs points test.
At the time of nomination application, the applicant must meet both the DHA and TAS Government nomination requirement.